- Symbol of purity and serenity
- Much prized in the east, it signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility
- A protective stone that keeps the wearer from harm and brings harmony
- It is believed to attract good luck and friendship
- Stabilizes the personality and integrates mind and body
- Promotes self-sufficiency
- It releases negative thoughts and soothes the mind
- Jade is a ‘dream stone’ placed on the forehead, It brings insightful dreams
- Jade is a cleansing stone, aiding the body’s elimination and filtration organs
- It assists fertility and childbirth. It works on the hips and spleen
- It balances fluids within the body, and the water-salt/acid-alkaline ratios
The Chinese believe that holding Jade transfers its virtues into the body. Place or wear as appropriate
Heart – increases love and nurturing
IMPORTANT: These crystals have the potential to be beneficial to your health, but should only be used to complement healing, not as an alternative to Medical advice. Should you be suffering from an illness, please continue to follow your Doctor’s instructions.
The crystal information above has been gathered from various crystal folk-lore books. While crystals have been utilized for centuries for their supposed healing properties, EarthSynergy cannot guarantee any specific results as there is no tangible proof that crystals are effective at healing said issues or ailments.