- Great for inducing deep meditative states
- Said by the ancients to promote love of truth
- Promotes hope and gives personal insights
- Draws out talents and stimulates creativity
- Promotes fidelity in business and personal relationships
- Brings universal energy into the physical body
- Helps overcomes compulsive or impulsive thoughts and actions. It turns your attention to positive events.
- Stimulates acceptance of oneself and others.
- Useful for forgiveness and compassion
- Stimulates fluent speech and mental dexterity. It prevents you from speaking out unthinkingly in anger
- Helps prevent nightmares especially in children as it lifts oppressive and recurrent images,
- Brings a sense of security and trust.
- Useful in healing co-dependence, supporting independence, yet encouraging commitment
- Has a strong detoxification action, it can mobilize heavy metals out of the body, and stimulates liver function
- Excellent for relaxation and peaceful sleep
- It is said to enhance fertility also reversing infertility caused by infection
- It aids gout, eye problems and mental illness. It treats skin diseases, heart problems, and goiters, balances the hormones and soothes the digestive system. It increases absorption of vitamin c
- Heals the inner child, releasing emotions locked in since childhood
- Helps reduce claustrophobia
Wear or place as appropriate. In acute cases, use as an elixir. Carrying Chrysoprase for long periods of time attunes to the devic realm
Calms stomach problems caused by stress
Energizes the heart and sacral chakras
IMPORTANT: These crystals have the potential to be beneficial to your health, but should only be used to complement healing, not as an alternative to Medical advice. Should you be suffering from an illness, please continue to follow your Doctor’s instructions.
The crystal information above has been gathered from various crystal folk-lore books. While crystals have been utilized for centuries for their supposed healing properties, EarthSynergy cannot guarantee any specific results as there is no tangible proof that crystals are effective at healing said issues or ailments.